Is Mickey Mouse dressed for Xmas at Town Square?

camnhan

DIS Veteran
Is Mickey dressed for the Holidays at Town Square all day now? We are missing the party with our travel dates and hoping to get a picture with him all dressed up

Is Mickey dressed for the Holidays at Town Square all day now? We are missing the party with our travel dates and hoping to get a picture with him all dressed up
No. He wears his regular Magician costume during the day.

Hollywood and Vine lunch or dinner is your best bet. Or the AK M&G, where he and Minnie wear winter sweaters.

Not this year aside from Mickey and Minnie
SO Mickey and Minnie are in Holiday attire at AK all the time? That would work! I can make everyone get a picture there with them. I wish we could do the xmas party but when we planned our trip we did not realize the xmas party did not happen during thanksgiving week. So there is a party the day before we arrive and the day we leave :( I will NEVER go at Thanksgiving again!!!!
thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter