Is my DH lucky or does he have a *magic* phone??

StilesMom

<Font color=0099FF>DIS Veteran<br><font color=FF00
My DH has the BEST luck in calling on his phone from work! He just won a contest on our local radio station for a shopping gift certificate and is now entered into a drawing for a new laptop!

Just in the past few months he's won cash ($100 twice), water park tickets, and free CD's. He was also able to get through and get our Cinderella ressie on the first try for 8:15AM.

Do you think he's lucky or could there be something about the phone system in his office?? He seems to think his redial is very fast. Could that be it??

Can you let me borrow it so I can test it out for you?

I could stand to win something. Easily.

Take him to WWTBAM at MGM and see how he does in the Fastest Finger rounds. He may be a good-luck charm!
-MrsAPalm

Thats great!!
I have won some things off the radio, but nothing lately..

You know, now that you mention it... he was on the leader board at WWTBAM during our trip in May!! I'd forgotten all about that! (Although I have to take some credit for that one... he needed some help on an answer or two.) Maybe he's just FAST! :)

Cool! I attribute it to good luck though. LOL.... I have the worst luck in those phone ins... Always a busy signal. I figure the radio station's manager's daughter always win. That, or Robinrs. ;) LOL... Just joking Robin!!! :teeth:

It's so funny you posted this! I swear my parents' phone line has some sort of weird "priority" glitch. When my sister was living there, she was ALWAYS winning radio contests - for many years.

Also, my parents use a screen name under my AOL account. If I am online at my house and my Dad tries to sign on at their house - AOL will boot me off every time and let him sign on! Talk about frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter