Is Omaha Steaks having any special deals lately?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Today my mother scored an amazing deal with Omaha Steaks and she got more of their fish and more of their chicken tenders and a ham and a bonus chocolate cake and I wonder if this deal is a new deal that Omaha Steaks is having for Spring? Also my mom found out "but she didn't buy any" that Omaha Steaks is selling corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day in March and I'm curious to know if anyone has brought the Omaha Steaks corned beef before and how good does it taste?

We were supposed to get our food from Omaha Steaks today but it didn't show up. But my mom found that Omaha Steaks has Beef Wellington and i'm curious to know if anybody has ever eaten it? How good does it taste? My mom also got their Chocolate cake for free too. I hope our food arrives soon

My family finally got our Omaha Steaks food yesterday and today we got a double shipment of Omaha Steaks because they messed up on our first order and so now our fridge is full of food from Omaha Steaks and we have two chocolate cakes and if you ever decide to buy dessert from Omaha Steaks I highly recommend their chocolate cake and it tastes amazing with chocolate chips sprinkled throughout and we also got two hams and the other ham is gonna be for Easter. I'm still curious to know if anyone has gotten the corned beef and cabbage from Omaha Steaks because my family might get it for St. Patrick's Day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter