Is Online ADR Booking Down?

lurkyloo

The Attic was just perfect!
I didn't see any other threads about this, so maybe it's just me, but.... every time I've tried to make a dining reservation online or via the app—at Walt Disney World or Disneyland—in the last 10 days, I've gotten the "Sorry for the Paws" error when I click on the time I want.

When I finally got through by phone last week, after 45 minutes on hold, they said the problem was due to the hurricane. But... still...?

Inspiration struck as I was drifting off last night, and now that I've resolved it, I'll post here for anyone else experiencing the same problem. It turns out that when I called to merge multiple Disney accounts a few months ago, the wrong account was set as the primary one for My Disney Experience.

The tech I spoke to just set the correct one as the primary and now I'm able to make reservations again. But she said she's seen people with as many as 18 merged accounts across a ton of Disney brands (like ESPN and ABC) and that this problem happens a lot. So... hope this helps someone else avoid my headache!

My situation is different. Every time I try to make my adr's on the Disney web site, the screen goes to, "unable to connect to go.com due to a long running scrip'". So, I hit stop script, and it starts all over again. Like the movie, Ground Hog Day, it is repeated over and over and over, til I give up. I am trying to add a person to our reservations I already made (with the same difficulties months ago), or change times and I get these same screens. It is beyond frustrating. I know our connected numbers work, because when I finally go through once, it was no problem.
So, I guess I can call and wait on the phone for hours, or keep trying. Meanwhile, the adr's we want will be gone..
This is such a pain and Disney needs to fix this asap. Maybe the number of people using this site is overwhelming it all the time. Then it is time to fix it!!!!! rant over:)

Hi I have been having problems for two days. When I put in a particular restaurant it comes up saying "no times".

I'm having issues cancelling and rebooking. I cancelled an Ohana breakfast and received the cancellation email but the reservation is still showing up in my plans and the site won't let me rebook a reservation for 1900 Park Fare because it's telling me I already have a reservation for the same time at Ohana's. Grrr....guess I should just call?

I'm having issues cancelling and rebooking. I cancelled an Ohana breakfast and received the cancellation email but the reservation is still showing up in my plans and the site won't let me rebook a reservation for 1900 Park Fare because it's telling me I already have a reservation for the same time at Ohana's. Grrr....guess I should just call?
I would call. I have cancelled reservations still showing up in my plans as well.

Mine were Kona Cafe and Rose and Crown.

I've been trying to find a Kona breakfast ADR for the past week. It doesn't even say "no times" but that I have to call the dining line. I'm trying to book for 12/30 so I thought that might be the problem, but I just booked a different restaurant with no issue.

I ended up calling and yes it was an issue on their end. Eventually it was fixed and I'm now able once again to change anything online if I need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter