Is Peppa Pig Land worth it?

Haley R

DIS Veteran
We live 2 hours away and are planning on taking our 2 year old next month to legoland. We planned on driving there just for the day and then coming back home. I can’t decide if we should stay the night and try Peppa pig in the morning or if it’s not worth staying the night for.

We live 2 hours away and are planning on taking our 2 year old next month to legoland. We planned on driving there just for the day and then coming back home. I can’t decide if we should stay the night and try Peppa pig in the morning or if it’s not worth staying the night for.

Some people don't mind driving 4 hours on a day they will spend hours walking around in a theme park.

I personally like to stay near the park so I can get there early and stay late without the hassle of a long drive.

It is just more relaxing and makes for a better vacation experience. For me anyway.

Some people don't care about the drive or need to save the money. It is really a personal choice.

As for Peppa Pig, there is really no pressure to do that. You could go back next week, month or next year since you live so close. You could decide how you feel about it after visiting Legoland, which is big with lots of walking.

Your child will still be in the prime Peppa age group for a few more years.

Have fun!

We just got back from a Legoland 3 night stay / WDW/ Starcruiser vacation and for the first time we took our grand kids and my Nextdoor neighbors came with their 3 yo grand daughter. The kids, (even my 9yo) enjoyed Peppa Pig land. It's cute for the little ones and even though it was 2 days after Christmas, it was not crowded at all. Even Legoland park was easy for the next 2 days.tempImagez2EN9j.png0B278CE6-D8F7-47E9-BDA0-499BC619D033.jpeg

We just got back from a Legoland 3 night stay / WDW/ Starcruiser vacation and for the first time we took our grand kids and my Nextdoor neighbors came with their 3 yo grand daughter. The kids, (even my 9yo) enjoyed Peppa Pig land. It's cute for the little ones and even though it was 2 days after Christmas, it was not crowded at all. Even Legoland park was easy for the next 2 days.View attachment 733653View attachment 733654
We decided to do seaworld instead because it’s an hour closer and we were able to get our ds a free preschool pass for the year. But I would still like to try legoland sometime this year

If you want to go to a theme park, it makes sense to take advantage of the parks with free admission for kids under a certain age.

Before you know it, that won't be the case.

If you want to go to a theme park, it makes sense to take advantage of the parks with free admission for kids under a certain age.

Before you know it, that won't be the case.
That’s kind of why we decided against legoland. We have APs to Disney and he’ll need a pass in April when he turns 3 but that’s one we’re willing to pay for since we go so often

That’s kind of why we decided against legoland. We have APs to Disney and he’ll need a pass in April when he turns 3 but that’s one we’re willing to pay for since we go so often
Prepare yourself. My son turned 3 in December and we just bought his pass this past weekend. My wallet hurts. 😭

We put it into our yearly budget but it’s still so much for a 3 year old
Yeah. We go all the time so it's worth it, but I miss free Disney. And free meals! Our toddler can eat a ton so we got our money's worth out of AYCE meals. :D

Yeah. We go all the time so it's worth it, but I miss free Disney. And free meals! Our toddler can eat a ton so we got our money's worth out of AYCE meals. :D
Our toddler eats basically nothing lol. We’re doing character meals now before he turns 3 in April because we won’t do them anymore after that. He eats like 4 bites and he’s done

I've never been, but Peppa Pig Theme Park looks really cute. It's a fairly small park for kids. It looks like a place I'd want to go to with my fiancé after we get married and have a kid. Not as a full trip, but use it as a way for us to save on having to spend all the money going to Disney World for all of our park days.

You could also save it as another day trip, but you'd be spending extra money on gas or electricity and driving an extra 4 hours. With a 2 year old, I'd probably just pay for the hotel room to save myself the trouble of spending an extra 4 hours in the car.

We decided to do seaworld instead because it’s an hour closer and we were able to get our ds a free preschool pass for the year. But I would still like to try legoland sometime this year
We took our kids to Legoland when my youngest was 2.5 (back when 2 year olds still got free admission, which changed when they opened Peppa Pig Land and started charging for 2 year olds). Most of the Legoland rides outside Duplo land have a height/age restriction. She was able to ride some rides because she was 35 in, rode a couple more later in the year at 36 inches, and another one (Jr. driving school) at age 3. She was tall enough but too young for the joust (age 4 min.) I've never been to Peppa Pig Land, though. But Legoland was wonderful for my 5 year old.

We took our kids to Legoland when my youngest was 2.5 (back when 2 year olds still got free admission, which changed when they opened Peppa Pig Land and started charging for 2 year olds). Most of the Legoland rides outside Duplo land have a height/age restriction. She was able to ride some rides because she was 35 in, rode a couple more later in the year at 36 inches, and another one (Jr. driving school) at age 3. She was tall enough but too young for the joust (age 4 min.) I've never been to Peppa Pig Land, though. But Legoland was wonderful for my 5 year old.
My ds is close to 38 inches tall so he can ride quite a few rides there. He loves rides and I think he would have a good time there but we’re gonna try seaworld for now since it’s closer and he’s free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter