• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Pete Trying to Take Over Our Lives?

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
In 2004 I found the DIS boards and quickly became addicted. Constantly reading the boards, posting on the boards, trip planning on the boards.

Then just a month ago, I discovered the Pod casts .... don't ask me what took me so long I have no idea!

So now, I'm still reading the boards and gleefully listening to all the Pod casts I had been missing out on and NOW I'm constantly checking for Blog enteries. :rolleyes:

I don't even like blogs, before now I never understood why people would want to read other people's random thoughts and ramblings, but hey it's something else to feed my addiction and plus I'm always up for a laugh.

If Pete starts doing video blogs like Rosie, I'm gonna have to quit my job so I can permanently plant myself in front of the computer awaiting the latest clip. :surfweb:

Forget the Spa Bots, I'm going to turn into a Dis Bot! pixiedust:

:lmao:

What is scary about what you said, is that I totally feel the exact same way! It is a wonder that we even have time to visit WDW anymore :rotfl2:

The invasion of the DIS BLOGCASTPOSTING !!

:lmao:

What is scary about what you said, is that I totally feel the exact same way! It is a wonder that we even have time to visit WDW anymore :rotfl2:

The invasion of the DIS BLOGCASTPOSTING !!

I see the signs now.....huge decline in Disney attendace....everyone at Disboards can't plan...... :rotfl2: However in another news story Pete'sWorld opened up today.

in response to the title - too late. :goodvibes but it's okay, I don't mind. Disney was the vast part of my life anyway, Pete and the gang may as well have taken up residence in the other part. When you start talking about the Roundtable like they are the people you go out to dinner with, that's when the therapy begins (I see my therapist on Mondays who still can't figure out why Kevin is my BFF when we've never met:rotfl2: )

It's a small board after all.
it's a small board after all.
it's a small, small board.
There is just one Pete,
And one podcast team,
and a picture thread brings lots of fun.
Though this is the interweb,
we've made the greatest of friends.
it's a small board after all!

Yo-ho, yo-ho a disboarders life for me! *insert Jack Sparrow in the treasure room*

There's a great big beautiful Tuesday!
Shining at the beginning of every week!
There's a great big beautful Tuesday!
But it's only...Saturday.
Pete had a dream and that's the start.
He followed his dream with mind and heart
and when it became a reality,
he hooked all disney fans.
So there's a great big beautiful Tuesday,
Shining at the begging of every week!
And it's finally Monday! *waits eagerly for Roundtable to be posted for the next 24 hours*

I see the signs now.....huge decline in Disney attendace....everyone at Disboards can't plan...... :rotfl2: However in another news story Pete'sWorld opened up today.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There is just one Pete,
And one podcast team,

Yo-ho, yo-ho a disboarders life for me! *insert Jack Sparrow in the treasure room*

And it's finally Monday! *waits eagerly for Roundtable to be posted for the next 24 hours*

Oh no, too funny!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

There is just one Pete,
And one podcast team,

That is too funny! Very cute! (and true)

In 2004 I found the DIS boards and quickly became addicted. Constantly reading the boards, posting on the boards, trip planning on the boards.

Then just a month ago, I discovered the Pod casts .... don't ask me what took me so long I have no idea!

So now, I'm still reading the boards and gleefully listening to all the Pod casts I had been missing out on and NOW I'm constantly checking for Blog enteries. :rolleyes:

I don't even like blogs, before now I never understood why people would want to read other people's random thoughts and ramblings, but hey it's something else to feed my addiction and plus I'm always up for a laugh.

If Pete starts doing video blogs like Rosie, I'm gonna have to quit my job so I can permanently plant myself in front of the computer awaiting the latest clip. :surfweb:

Forget the Spa Bots, I'm going to turn into a Dis Bot! pixiedust:

Now all you've got to do is join the podcast cruise! I completely agree with you and wonder they don't have someone assigned to post on the blog hourly :)

I totally agree! Just the other day I posted how happy I was that I have an iPhone now so I can monitor the blog while at Disney!
It really is a sickness. Oh well...gotta go and pack!

It doesn't hurt that Pete is a really engaging writer and so amazingly funny! I couldn't wait to get into work today to read the latest cruise installment. I have to go back to work now though... dang it! :rolleyes1

Actually, we're lucky-- do you know how much social media is out there??? Wait till the pod squad starts using Twitter-- that will really be the point of no return!!

Actually, we're lucky-- do you know how much social media is out there??? Wait till the pod squad starts using Twitter-- that will really be the point of no return!!

Oh boy....I'm scared to ask...what is Twitter? :scared:

Beware...Any more compliments about the songs and I might come up with more!! :rotfl:

The new opening for the Tiki Room::rolleyes1

Pete: My podcats are getting longer and longer. Look at all the hits...Welcome to Pete Warner's disboards.com! Hey guys! It's time for another podcast!
Julie: So it is! And what darlin' people listen to our show! Corey, you rascal you! Lets put on the show!
Corey: Mon amie, I am always ready, as you say, to put on the show! *whistles* Bob! Wake up!
Bob: *jumps* Ah! I almost feel out of my leather chair! Glad to see you all aboard...a shore...or where ever you are! My goodness...We better start the show rolling.
Julie: Wait! Wait! I have some people to email!

Disboards has taken over my life.

I blame Pete

It wasn't this bad till i started listening to the podcast, now im hooked!

Love the songs by the way! I was singing along! :rotfl:

First step to fixing an addiction is acceptence...

I, for one, will not accept that I have this addiction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter