• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Pete Trying to Take Over Our Lives?

Twitter is like a mini-blog for those of us with short attention spans. Many folks update it several times an hour-- talk about addiction!

It's a small board after all.
it's a small board after all.
it's a small board after all.
it's a small, small board.
There is just one Pete,
And one podcast team,
and a picture thread brings lots of fun.
Though this is the interweb,
we've made the greatest of friends.
it's a small board after all!

Yo-ho, yo-ho a disboarders life for me! *insert Jack Sparrow in the treasure room*

There's a great big beautiful Tuesday!
Shining at the beginning of every week!
There's a great big beautful Tuesday!
But it's only...Saturday.
Pete had a dream and that's the start.
He followed his dream with mind and heart
and when it became a reality,
he hooked all disney fans.
So there's a great big beautiful Tuesday,
Shining at the begging of every week!
There's a great big beautiful Tuesday!
And it's finally Monday! *waits eagerly for Roundtable to be posted for the next 24 hours*

:thumbsup2 love it!!

Beware...Any more compliments about the songs and I might come up with more!! :rotfl:

The new opening for the Tiki Room::rolleyes1

Pete: My podcats are getting longer and longer. Look at all the hits...Welcome to Pete Warner's disboards.com! Hey guys! It's time for another podcast!
Julie: So it is! And what darlin' people listen to our show! Corey, you rascal you! Lets put on the show!
Corey: Mon amie, I am always ready, as you say, to put on the show! *whistles* Bob! Wake up!
Bob: *jumps* Ah! I almost feel out of my leather chair! Glad to see you all aboard...a shore...or where ever you are! My goodness...We better start the show rolling.
Julie: Wait! Wait! I have some people to email!

Very cute!!

Cinderalla89,

Thanks for the earworms! :rotfl2: :laughing:

And yes, I'm an addicted DIS podcast/boards/blog fool. :lmao: :cool1: No 12 step program or treatment necessary here! I'm happily adDISticted!

:dance3: :rolleyes1 Happily feeding my adDIStiction! Thanks y'all! :banana: :worship:

Beware...Any more compliments about the songs and I might come up with more!! :rotfl:

The new opening for the Tiki Room::rolleyes1

Pete: My podcats are getting longer and longer. Look at all the hits...Welcome to Pete Warner's disboards.com! Hey guys! It's time for another podcast!
Julie: So it is! And what darlin' people listen to our show! Corey, you rascal you! Lets put on the show!
Corey: Mon amie, I am always ready, as you say, to put on the show! *whistles* Bob! Wake up!
Bob: *jumps* Ah! I almost feel out of my leather chair! Glad to see you all aboard...a shore...or where ever you are! My goodness...We better start the show rolling.
Julie: Wait! Wait! I have some people to email!

This rocks!! And I could even hear the different accents of all the "birds". It was perfect. Bob and his leather chair... ha ha ha!

psstt. It's Pete Werner, not Warner

http://twitter.com/ is a site where you leave continuous one-line blog posts. Think of it as answering "what are you doing" every few minutes.

don't get me started on Twitter.. :rotfl2:

I follow some other Disney podcasters there - I keep telling myself I don't have time for all this stuff... but I can't stop. :confused3 :lovestruc :rotfl:

The Disney community is taking over my life. At least I haven't gone to Mousefest for Magic meets (...yet). :rolleyes1

They say drugs are an expensive addiction...

They say drugs are an expensive addiction...

Ain't that the truth.

Aside from from what I spend on Disney, I'm now thinking of buying an ipod,
something I had no interest in before finding this podcast and I've been reading the thread about what I need to buy so I can listen to podcasts in my car. :rolleyes:

Pete's like the dealer...think of him opening his trenchcoast :cool2:
"Psssst, hey, over here, wanna check out some great Disney stuff?"

Who am I kidding, I darn near needs meds this week. :dance3: I was having a world of computer problems at home. :surfweb: It wouldn't start, :surfweb: couldn't connect to the 'net,:surfweb: I had a CD stuck that I could not eject, :surfweb: couldn't download anything from iTunes:surfweb: and the iPod starts having PMS symptoms:scared1: :scared1: . Bye-bye bonus, Apple store, here I come!

Finally, last night I was able to get everything back together.:cloud9: I listened to the Podcast last night and have the email show for tonight (after Survivor).

1. Denial. "I'm not addicted to the Dis." Then you run to check the boards.

2. Listening to all the Podcasts. "Is it Tuesday yet?"

3. Post a thread realizing your Dis addiction. "Is Pete Trying To Take over The World?"

4. Chat about how Pete, is in fact, taking over the world. "Forget WDW! Let's go to PWW!"

5. Change Disney songs to fit the Dis. "it's a small board after all!"

6. Go on the podcast cruise just so you can be in the glory that is the Dis Podcast Team.

7. Talking none stop about the podcast cruise.

8. Acceptance. "Maybe I am addicted to the Dis."

9. Repeat steps 1-5 and add a few things depends on your mood.

Ultimately...The only way Dis addictions will end is if...Heaven forbid...the Dis gets shut down. But I'm sure even then websites would be popping up celebrating the legacy that is: disboards.com and disunplugged.com :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter