• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is PizzeRizzo open next week?

Rat pizza is a good way to describe the pizza there. Not the best. Pizza down by ToT is better quality. PR was so so at best.

As others mentioned, it seems to be full time right now, maybe to help absorb SWGE crowds.

We went a couple weeks ago and it was such a pleasant experience. Can accommodate such a large volume of people with all the seating. I had very low expectations for the pizza, but it was actually tastier than I expected, definitely better than when it was Pizza Planet.

It was an easy place to eat with our group of 11 that day. Woody’s Lunchbox and Docking Bay 7 were both chaotic messes. I love that Pizzerizzo is so spacious.

We are also big Muppets fans and love Rizzo, so the theming really speaks to us.

Heads up when we were there in December it closed early. Can’t remember exact time , but I want to say before 7 pm. The meatball sub wasn’t too bad,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter