Is Remy's ride closed at Epcot?

Might be going to Epcot next week and I looked at the wait times yesterday and today and it shows Remy's as closed. Is there some kind of refurbishment going on?

Nope I think they were removing the sections on the seats and moving to bench seating. Maybe that was it?

Well, yes, the seating spacing on the ride is like for 12 year old's and not adults.

Remy is up and running this morning, but reliability issues are.... an issue.

Remy just has reliability issues just like Rise. It's not uncommon for it to go down. We were in line in May when it went down 2 times while we were in line, second time for less time than the first though but there wasn't a whole lot of information, I just happened to be checking the app after having not moved in the queue for a while.

We've ridden/visited many times since it debuted
Funny thing I've not noticed that a ) seats were tight or b ) it was down any significant amount of time during any of our visits.
I can't believe I've never seen it down. Not a single day I looked during any of our trips. Now I know I've jinxed us, we arrive in a week and I bet it's down each day we are there :(
DH and I are both in the size range that should have had issues with the seats and neither did.
Just curious musings more than anything.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter