Is someone having trouble w/ MDE??

Yes, and the phone app isn't recognizing my log in. Disney IT at work again, I suppose.

Down down down again again again unreal people would get fired at my job if they ran our stuff the way this is run terrible ...

Ditto. Ever since last night. I changed some reservations. Tried adjusting fp+ shortly after & all of a sudden my email doesn't exist. Shameful recurring problems for years. Incredible!

I hope they have it corrected soon. My 60 day FP+ selection is tonight. I have been looking forward to this for too long to have it not working properly from the Disney Gremlins. Come on MDE! I believe in you!!!

Here now, so frustrated with the MDE app. Tried website and no luck either. It keeps saying username and log in don't match, then I have no fast passes, then we have no tickets. I give... Good luck everyone

I've been trying to do on-line check in for 2 days! It would let make my selections and enter my info then when I hit done it would go to a blank white page. Finally got it to go through this afternoon.

JaimeA said:
Here now, so frustrated with the MDE app. Tried website and no luck either. It keeps saying username and log in don't match, then I have no fast passes, then we have no tickets. I give... Good luck everyone

Exact same issue here.

At least the site and app aren't a necessary component of the new system...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter