Is someone having trouble w/ MDE??

I hope they have it corrected soon. My 60 day FP+ selection is tonight. I have been looking forward to this for too long to have it not working properly from the Disney Gremlins. Come on MDE! I believe in you!!!

ME TOO! They better get that thing up and running before midnight.

Oh good, it isn't just me! The site's been down off and on all day for me, and it keeps freezing up and going to a blank screen. I haven't been able to make my last day of FP+ selections yet. If I miss an 'Ohana cancellation because of this...

I can't say I am surprised. Last I checked MDE is run by NextGen. The clinic I work at uses NextGen for their EHR and it is crashing pretty much daily. NextGen tries to say it has nothing to do with their end of things but I find that highly unlikely. Especially with all the issues Disney is having with it as well. I'm not looking forward to dealing with NextGen while on vacation as well as at work.

I can't say I am surprised. Last I checked MDE is run by NextGen. The clinic I work at uses NextGen for their EHR and it is crashing pretty much daily. NextGen tries to say it has nothing to do with their end of things but I find that highly unlikely. Especially with all the issues Disney is having with it as well. I'm not looking forward to dealing with NextGen while on vacation as well as at work.
thought Disney for it own IT?

I had a lot of trouble with broken links or Stitch eating my page :lmao: over the last 2 or 3 days. Must be a busy time for booking ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter