Is staying at Disney's Contemporary Resort worth the extra cost?

Being within walking distance of the MK is worth every single penny you may spend. If you've ever tried to exit MK after Wishes and cram yourself on the packed monorail or a bus with the rest of the sweaty masses, you will appreciate just walking past those mobs back to the Contemporary with a smile on your face.

If the conference is at YC/BC you can get a room at Swan/Dolphin for less than the $1400, be within walking distance to the conference and to Epcot. Might be a better solution.

This is exactly what I tried first, but unfortunately all of the hotels in the Epcot area are booked for my dates. Its Food & Wine + this is a large conference.

Could you do a split stay?

Yep, I think this is going to be my best option. Coincidentally, when talking to my mom this morning she suggested this also :) Now to cross my fingers and start searching for availability again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter