Is Superstar TV a DIS no-no

PulsarIII

Mouseketeer
The May 2 DIS Updates “Happy 26th Birthday to Disney's Hollywood Studios!” enticed me to take a look at the DIS - Hollywood Studios Overview. Sounds Dangerous made the cut to be included in this abbreviated history, but no mention of Superstar TV. Has Superstar TV, the stage version of Doug, & American Idol Experience become a taboo subject related to Disney MGM Studios / Disney's Hollywood Studios? ...And yes I did leave out ABC Sound Studio because it’s less worthy of mentioning than Sounds Dangerous. :rolleyes1

G’day

I I I
Broken link corrected May 5

Last edited:
Yeah, error her too.

However, I am proud to remember I was actually IN SuperStar TV. I played in the "Lucy at the Candy Factory" episode, and stuffed the candies down the front of my apron, in my hat, etc., like she had on the show. My friend (who with with me, in the "audience") was madLi I didn't take some of the chocolates - when I told her they were hard plastic, she was still mad - said we could have sold 'em on EBay! Like I'd steal from anybody, ESPECIALLY my beloved Disney! :rolleyes1 Anyway - very fond memory for me!

Last edited:
Sorry for the broken link. It sort of created itself and I didn’t check to see if it worked. :badpc:
Seem to be good now & thanks 4 the heads-up.

G’day
III

Last edited:
My first encounter with SSTV; while trying NOT to be picked from the audience, I ended up in the Three Stooges Food Fight skit and had a pie thrown in my face.

“very fond memory for me” ???

G’day,
III

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter