Is That Real Chocolate? (May 2016 Trip Report)- UPDATE-2017 INVITE!

Congrats on your new sweet granddaughter! She is precious just like her brothers and sister!

I can't believe I haven't responded yet, congratulations on your adorable new granddaughter!! I hope everyone is adjusting well at home :goodvibes
Thoroughly enjoyed following along on your report, thanks for sharing with us!

Congratulations on your new granddaughter, she is beautiful. I love the family pictures, so sweet. I did find Megan's blog, she does an awesome job! It was fun to read about the trip from her perspective too. It will be fun to read about the newest princess adventures too!

Congrats on your new sweet granddaughter! She is precious just like her brothers and sister!

Thank you! I can't believe she is already one week old! She is so sweet!:lovestruc

I can't believe I haven't responded yet, congratulations on your adorable new granddaughter!! I hope everyone is adjusting well at home :goodvibes
Thoroughly enjoyed following along on your report, thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks so much! Everyone is doing great! Melody is such a little sweetheart! I'm so glad you enjoyed my trip report. Now that I've spent so much time on this forum, I need to go back and read some of the other reports!

Congratulations on your new granddaughter, she is beautiful. I love the family pictures, so sweet. I did find Megan's blog, she does an awesome job! It was fun to read about the trip from her perspective too. It will be fun to read about the newest princess adventures too!

Thank you! Glad you found Megan's blog! I like that she has a few video clips in her report from our trip (something I don't have in mine). I love the video Carter did on France (with help from his mom and dad!) for his school project, especially his interview with the two cast members! So cute!

You'll notice she has other Disney-related posts, too- other trips, parties, etc. I think she does a marvelous job with her blog! Maaaaaaaaaaybe she'll get another invite to DSMMC next year, who knows! LOL! I'm sure she's thrilled that she got invited this year, though, and I'm also sure there are a ton of other bloggers out there that would love the same opportunity!

Last edited:
Moderators (or anyone else that knows how!)- My trip report is finished, but I don't know how to move it to the Completed Trip Reports Forum. Anyone know how to do so?

Moderators (or anyone else that knows how!)- My trip report is finished, but I don't know how to move it to the Completed Trip Reports Forum. Anyone know how to do so?
I just left my older TR's here and they eventually got moved :)

Just had to share one more pic of my sweet grandbaby! I figured Disney fans would like it!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Mickey, Mickey, Melody, Mickey!
4%20Mickeys.jpg

EXCITING UPDATE!!!!!:yay:pixiedust:

My daughter, Megan, was once again sprinkled with pixie dust and received an invitation to attend the 2017 Disney Social Media Mom's Conference!

That's the good news!:) The bad news is that she might not be able to attend.:headache:

The conference/celebration is being held in February 2017, and for the first time, it will be a park/sea adventure. The first two days of the conference will be held at WDW's Port Orleans Resort followed by a three day cruise on the Disney Wonder. As you can imagine, there will be lots of VIP experiences and special Disney magic for attendees and their families.:woohoo:

The glitch for Megan, however, is that babies must be at least 6 months old to sail on the Disney Wonder. Her youngest will be just five months old at the time of the conference. So....right now she is looking at different options to see if any might work out for her. One scenario would be for me to go with her, but keep the baby with me at the resort while Megan goes on the cruise portion of the trip. I'd be happy to do that, so Megan could attend all the events. However, since Megan will still be breastfeeding the baby, she's not sure she'd want to be away from her for three nights.

Megan is also thinking that if she doesn't accept the invite, then she may not get invited again for future events. She has talked to other attendees, though, and has found out that this isn't necessarily true.

Anyway, just wanted to share this update! Not sure yet how it will turn out!

EXCITING UPDATE!!!!!:yay:pixiedust:

My daughter, Megan, was once again sprinkled with pixie dust and received an invitation to attend the 2017 Disney Social Media Mom's Conference!

That's the good news!:) The bad news is that she might not be able to attend.:headache:

The conference/celebration is being held in February 2017, and for the first time, it will be a park/sea adventure. The first two days of the conference will be held at WDW's Port Orleans Resort followed by a three day cruise on the Disney Wonder. As you can imagine, there will be lots of VIP experiences and special Disney magic for attendees and their families.:woohoo:

The glitch for Megan, however, is that babies must be at least 6 months old to sail on the Disney Wonder. Her youngest will be just five months old at the time of the conference. So....right now she is looking at different options to see if any might work out for her. One scenario would be for me to go with her, but keep the baby with me at the resort while Megan goes on the cruise portion of the trip. I'd be happy to do that, so Megan could attend all the events. However, since Megan will still be breastfeeding the baby, she's not sure she'd want to be away from her for three nights.

Megan is also thinking that if she doesn't accept the invite, then she may not get invited again for future events. She has talked to other attendees, though, and has found out that this isn't necessarily true.

Anyway, just wanted to share this update! Not sure yet how it will turn out!
That's awesome she was invited again! Too bad about the obstacles but seems they can't be avoided; I hope she comes up with a work-around. Keep us updated and in the meantime, Happy Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter