• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Castle dining worth it?

RockinDisney

Mouseketeer
Hi Gang
I have a reservation at the Castle during our trip, there will be at the time my almost 2 yr old daughter, my 2 lovely nieces who will be 6 and 4, I am having buyers remorse, we are having breakfast and hopefully getting time with the princesses but the more reviews I read he more I worry. Anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks

I love it. It's our last dinner of the trip every year.

Just kind of the embodiment of Disney for us. I think you'll love it. Never tried breakfast though.

We had a great dinner there for my 29th birthday, food was good, Princesses were nice (except Belle, she called me a beast!) and I got a plastic sword! I've not done breakfast but we loved dinner :-)

we go there for breatfast every year. the food is amazing and not having to wait in line for princesses is great! we love doing it and have no kids with us!!

I enjoyed the breakfast at CRT. Food was good. But if you are doing breakfast, I prefer Akershus in Epcot. The food is just as good, plus it is a buffet so there are more options. I found the princess interaction was better at Akershus. They seeemed to take more time with my girls, plus they have the princess parade through the restaurant. All that, plus it is cheaper than CRT.

We've done it twice. Mainly to do the BBB experience beforehand. I'd recommend doing at least one but we will probably never be back. I didn't think the food or service was on par with a deluxe dining experience. Akershus is great for princesses although our girls have outgrown that as well. We still love 1900 Park Fair! It is a riot!!!

Not sure of the logistics now but we did the breakfast a few years ago and i like to think that entering the kingdom first with no crowds on the street was a huge bonus !! great pictures with a lovely walk down an empty mainstreet was wonderful... have fun !!

Thank you all, I think we are going to stick with our reservations this trip and maybe try Akershus in Epcot next time.

Hi Gang
I have a reservation at the Castle during our trip, there will be at the time my almost 2 yr old daughter, my 2 lovely nieces who will be 6 and 4, I am having buyers remorse, we are having breakfast and hopefully getting time with the princesses but the more reviews I read he more I worry. Anyone have any thoughts?
Thanks

The food is good, but not deserving of the pricing.
You pay for the experience and honestly, even as a guy, I live dining in the Castle.
How more Disney can you get than eating in the flagship icon of Disney World :p

I make it a point to go every trip, but we might not this year :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter