Is the Coronado Chronos Club Worth The Splurge?

Saad

Mouseketeer
Looking in March. Found a club tower room with access to the Chronos club. It’s about $130 more a night @ 7 nights.

Is it worth it? Is it crazy busy like a food court? Is there a fixed menu daily?

Club Lounges are not like a food court… they’re typically smaller areas with continental style breakfast (most typically offer some hot items as well)/evening apps/snacks/dessert and drinks displayed - (each during their own designated times) and you’ll be able to walk around and take what you’d like. Typically not overly crowded, in my past experiences. Food is portioned more like smaller bites, as opposed to a full dinner. Although, at times, depending on the lounge, you may be satisfied with what’s being offered. Alcohol is included and offered during the day by request, and put out during evening hours - typically beer/wine/champagne/hard cider and Chronos now has hard seltzer. In addition, cordials will be out during dessert. I found a video so you can see the Chronos Lounge in general, however, it has just reopened and the recent offerings changed quite a bit (IMO), when compared prior to Covid. Here’s a lounge video. Also, there is a Club Level thread and @TJA posted some great pictures of the current lounge offerings HERE. (Scroll through and you’ll see her additional food posts.) I’ll be there soon and will try to post additional pictures. I personally love club level for convenience. It’s nice to go to the lounge and know there will always be food and drinks waiting for you. Whether you see value in it, will totally be up to you! I hope I helped a little bit. 🙂

Last edited:
Club Lounges are not like a food court… they’re typically smaller areas with continental style breakfast (most typically offer some hot items as well)/evening apps/snacks/dessert and drinks displayed - (each during their own designated times) and you’ll be able to walk around and take what you’d like. Typically not overly crowded, in my past experiences. Food is portioned more like smaller bites, as opposed to a full dinner. Although, at times, depending on the lounge, you may be satisfied with what’s being offered. Alcohol is included and offered during the day by request, and put out during evening hours - typically beer/wine/champagne/hard cider and Chronos now has hard seltzer. In addition, cordials will be out during dessert. I found a video so you can see the Chronos Lounge in general, however, it has just reopened and the recent offerings changed quite a bit (IMO), when compared prior to Covid. Here’s a lounge video. Also, there is a Club Level thread and @TJA posted some great pictures of the current lounge offerings HERE. (Scroll through and you’ll see her additional food posts.) I’ll be there soon and will try to post additional pictures. I personally love club level for convenience. It’s nice to go to the lounge and know there will always be food and drinks waiting for you. Whether you see value in it, will totally be up to you! I hope I helped a little bit. 🙂
Super helpful!!!

Has anyone been to the Chronos Club lounge since it reopened? I'm curious if they still have the same food or did they cut back or add anything new?

Yea, I was there for Christmas Eve/Day. My pictures start HERE, just scroll through. Enjoy!

Thank you! My DH & I will be spending our 20th Anniversary there in November, 2022 and was hoping things will still be available. Thanks again!

Just booked Club Level at Coronado/Chronos for May. Doing a split stay (staying at Swan Reserve for 2nd half). I have to work the first half of my trip so only plan on visiting the parks after work so I feel like I'll get my money's worth staying club level as I'll be at the resort most of the day. The Club Level is worth it (IMO) if you're at the resort most of the day, that way you can take advantage of all the offerings. I'm a light eater so I'm able to make a meal out of the nightly "dinner" spread. Haven't done club level post-COVID closure but looks like things are getting back to normal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter