Is the daily Times Guide (right name) available online?

bdarling

Mouseketeer
I am touring with 5 people, two are disabled. We are doing A LOT of slower things like watching parades, the music shows, bands, street performers. This is very different for me, since even when my daughter was 6, we did all the thrill rides! My son is in a wheelchair and cannot transfer, so I always said when my DD goes to college that I would take my son on a slow trip with me on my birthday in January. Most of the performances are listed in the daily Times Guide, if it is still called that. It would be a big help if we could see that the night before to try to find nearby diversions while the other 3 may do a ride that my son can't do. Maybe those who travel with toddlers do this too, but it is new for me!

Just FYI, the Times Guide comes out weekly. PP’s link is a helpful one to bookmark. Sometimes that site gets behind a day or few in posting the new one each week, but it’s usually pretty timely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter