Is the date wrong on the online ADR?

g3pak

DIS Veteran
I am a couple weeks away from booking my ADR's, and I think I will use the online option. Yesterday- Tuesday, March 16- I went online to check it out. It allowed me to go all the way to Sept. 12, which I believe is 180 days out.

Just now I went on again. It is just after midnight EDST on Thursday morning, March 18 (or Wednesday, March 17) and it still showed Sept. 12 as the latest day I can book. Since it is 36 hours since I tried it yesterday, shouldn't it show Sept. 13 as the last date?

The online ADR "time/day" switches over at 6am eastern time :)

I don't know why you could only see until the 12th. I fiddled with the online ADR system both yesterday and the 16th, and saw the 12th & 13th, and today it says the 14th... :confused3 maybe some odd glitch going on at midnight...

and as the PP said it should switch over at 6AM (though reports of 3AM seem to be true). But, you stated you saw it go out to 12th, but either way it should have said the 13th...

Hmmm...

I made my ADRs on Monday since we arrive on 9/11 and it did not "switch over" until 5:58am. I know this since I refreshed it every minute. :rotfl2:

I realize that the date changes over at 6 a.m., but as I said in my original post, it was 36 hours later when I checked it last night, so it should have shown the next day on the ADR calendar.

Anyway, I logged in from work today and it showed the correct date- Sept. 14. Maybe it had something to do with my computer and the cookies, maybe it was a glitch with WDW's website, who knows? Apparently I am the only one that experienced it, which is good that it didn't mess up someone else's plans.

Doubt if anyone is holding their breath wondering, but I think the issue is my home computer. This morning I couldn't sleep, so I got on the website at 5:45 a.m. just to mess around. At first it showed me 180 days out, then I switched to another restaurant- it was close to 6 a.m. by this time- but it went back a day. Ugh. Tried another restaurant, was correct, then it was after 6 and it advanced a day, then back 2 days. I hope it doesn't do this when I actually book my ADR's or I will go crazy.

I had problems with ADRs on Wednesday. I was booking some extra ADRs and it only allowed me 8 days out. I refreshed the page but nothing...I went online when I got home from work and it was working fine. I wondered if it was a glitch in the Disney system but the main thing is I got all my extra ADR's so I'm happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter