Is the one a paid LL ride per day strictly enforced?

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Would gladly pay via LL to ride radiator springs racers twice, but I see that is against the rules……..

Yes, the App wont let you access a second one. Its not just for radiator springs, its all Lighting Lanes, both the paid individual Lighting Lanes and the included in Genie+ Lighting Lanes

My workaround is
1. Pay for an Individual Attraction Lightning Lane
2. Go to Single Rider Line about an hour before my Individual Attraction Lightning Lane window opens
3. After being on the ride through Single Rider, redeem Individual Attraction Lightning Lane
4. After being on the ride through Individual Attraction Lightning Lane go back into Single Rider

When you buy the ILL, it is linked to your ticket (which is how you scan into the ride with your ILL$). So even if you tried to buy another ILL for the same ride on the same day with the same ticket, it won’t let you do that. You can buy one ILL$ per day per person for RSR and for ROTR. It is not 2 ILLs per person per day (ie you can’t buy 2 ILLs for RSR and none of ROTR).

When you buy the ILL, it is linked to your ticket (which is how you scan into the ride with your ILL$). So even if you tried to buy another ILL for the same ride on the same day with the same ticket, it won’t let you do that. You can buy one ILL$ per day per person for RSR and for ROTR. It is not 2 ILLs per person per day (ie you can’t buy 2 ILLs for RSR and none of ROTR).
This is helpful, thanks. So I can pay to ride Rise once and Racers once each day. Anyone know where I can find out how much the cost is? We'll be there next weekend and just curious. Thanks

This is helpful, thanks. So I can pay to ride Rise once and Racers once each day. Anyone know where I can find out how much the cost is? We'll be there next weekend and just curious. Thanks
Yes
The cost is dynamic pricing and fluctuates from day by day depending on the demand. I just checked on the App, at the moment Radiator Springs has an Individual Attraction Lightning Lane with an immediate return window for $16 , standby wait time is 40 minutes. Thats on a Sunday at 11.30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter