Is the Polynesian a bad idea for 2023

The construction only impacts people walking from the Poly to GF or MK so it really isn't an issue.

The construction will impact more and more of the resort as major construction ramps up with more physical site work beginning to go vertical to hang Steel Framing for the new DVC building infrastructure.

My concern would be if they need to drive pilings using hydraulics (now that would be noisy) for the foundation of the 5 floor building. It really depends on the ground stability testing.

Note: ground stability has so for prevented another hotel between the Polynesian and the Contemporary resort moving forward.

Dave

Would staying club level theme park view at poly keep you safe from the construction? I wa sunder impression it would, early January dates.

Would staying club level theme park view at poly keep you safe from the construction? I wa sunder impression it would, early January dates.

Other than the Suites, which are in the Tonga building and closer to construction, all CL rooms are in Hawaii, so a perfect spot to be away from direct impacts. The Lagoon and Theme Park View rooms will be able to see the site to the left across the water and inevitably there will likely be some construction noise that travels around when it gets to heavier activity, but it’s not like you’re right on top of things. I’d personally be happy in Hawaii.

I was just there Thanksgiving week on the DVC side and couldn't even tell there was a construction site. There was zero impact for us and the walk to the TTC was so convenient! I would do it (DVC side only)

Studios are pretty big there stayed there a few years ago and thought the whole area was great

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter