Is the snow only after the fireworks?

ca mom to 2

Earning My Ears
We're going to try and take the kids Sunday, and my daughter loved the snow last year. Is it just after the fireworks? And does no fireworks because of the wind = no snow? I don't want to promise something that's not going to happen. Thanks!

Cathy

Even if they cancel the fireworks due to the wind, they still do the snow. For the fireworks, the wind creates a major safety issue. Wind blows the snow around and might make it blow to where people aren't, but there's no safety issues involved.

The fireworks were cancelled all three nights we were there do to high winds however they still had snow every night. Be sure to look on the map to see the locations for the snow if you really want to see it though since it is only at certain locations.

Thank you both! My daughter will be very happy, and I can promise away about the snow without worrying about the weather. We'll definitely grab a map, and find a good place to stand. She was just so excited last year, and it made for wonderful pictures. Thanks again!

Cathy

Don't promise the snow. You never know what will happen. If it rains there is no snow. Machines can malfunction and there won't be snow. If the wind kicks up and you're not in the right spot the snow will blow over you. I think it's a really bad idea to promise something you have no control over. JMnHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter