Is the Yeti working on EE? sept 08

decay33

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

my DW and I are going to the world sept 16-30. last time we were there in nov 07 the yeti was in B mode, not moving on EE in AK. Can anyone tell me if they have seen the Yeti in A mode (moving and swiping at guests) recently? like inthe last week?

This is one of the main things I wanted to see this trip as I did not see it last time (this and TSM which was not there yet) Any help or recent reports would be awesome.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the Yeti is working!!

thanks in advance for any reports or tips!

DK

A few recent threads here have said that it isn't working and probably won't be for a few months. :sad2: I think one thread mentioned that the base the Yeti is attached to is cracked...Maybe go back a page or two to double check on that?

Sorry to disappoint. :guilty:

We rode EE twice on Sept. 4th and the Yeti was working. Hope you will be able to catch him!

I rode it on the 7th and he wasn't working. I was disappointed because I've never seen him in A mode! :confused3

Oh Man, I hope he's working in A mode when we're there. It's very lifelike. My ds still says that if you're really tall you need to duck because the Yeti could grab you. :rotfl:

The first time I rode EE, the Yeti was working (this was Jan 08) but the shadow sequence when you're sucked back into the mountain was completely absent except for the audio! :sad2:

I was sooo bummed, b/c I had a sneaked a peek at EE ride videos online and was expecting to see that.

Has this happened to anyone else??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter