Is there a best night for Pleasure Island?

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
We are planning on going to Pleasure Island one night during our vacation and could go either Saturday (after MK fireworks) or Sunday (after Fantasmic). Since we are going in November both of these events are relatively early but didn't know if there was a better night for Pleasure Island -- or is every night a "weekend" there?

Thanks for any advice!

Only 45 more days 'til we leave!!!!

That depends on what you mean by "best" - do you want the most crowded or the least crowded? Some people like to go when they know there will be lots of people there to meet, dance with, give more of a party atmosphere, etc. Personally, we like to go when there are the least number of people there. It isn't quite as wild an atmosphere, but that is fine with us! We have found that Sunday and Monday nights are really quiet. We like to go then. There is one night of the week (Thursday, I think) that is designated as Disney Cast Member night. They either get in free or for a discount or something that night - I think. Anyway, I have heard that night is always really packed and pretty crazy - but lots of fun. And, I'm sure that Friday and Saturday nights would be pretty packed with locals coming out as well as Disney guests.

We have found that mid-week is best for smaller crowds. We love the Adventures Club and find that on the weekends it is very hard to get in sometimes.

We went on a Sunday night when the Kaboom band was playing, they were okay and the crowd was pretty big. Went back on Wed. and it was a LOT less crowded. the Frankie band was playing, and although i liked the first band, these guys were LOTS of fun. Although this is wed. of last week so attendance might have been skewed.

Thanks for the input. We'll probably try for Sunday, thinking there may be less of a crowd. I really want to go to the Adventurers Club! It sounds like a blast!

Only 44 more days!!!

We like Wednesdays! It's the deadest night and has mostly tourist!

Friday and Saturday is local nights! Hardly no tourist and every place is packed!

If you are going with your entire family (ie teens and tots) go for the off nights of Wed and Sunday.

Sunday is the day many folks fly home and the locals have to go to work the next day.

Cast Members nights vary but usually Thursday has been a standard CM night for years... sometimes they add another weeknight.

Wednesday is good. cast members get in at a discount on thursday. Adventure club is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter