Is there a Brits 2005 Guide?

tmp

Mouseketeer
Have searched on loads of sites(Amazon/WH Smiths etc) for a copy of this years version but can only find the 2004 guide.
Has anyone got one and if so where did you get it?
Thanks

I haven't seen one yet (not sure if it is updated every year or not?) But you could PM SimonV (the author!) and ask him :)

Hi : I bought the 2005 edition last month in my local W H Smith so it is out. I have also seen it in other book shops such as Dillons in Exeter. Have you tried W H Smith on-line or similar?

Sorry - please ignore. I jumped from WDW board to DLP and was talking about the WDW version.

Hi Poohmadmum! Are you from Exeter?

Me too :)

I bought the 2004-2005 guide last August. Although it was published in 2004, it is called the 2004-2005 guide. In the foreword by Simon, he says it is the second edition and although I do not know when the first edition was published, I think it must be several years ago because there aren't any listed on Amazon or Ebay. Usually, if there is a new edition due to be published in the next few months, Amazon advises you of this and you have the chance to pre-order. As they aren't doing this, I would guess that maybe a 3rd edition won't come out until 2006 or even later. Guess that there are not enough changes to warrant an annual edition, like at Orlando.
Like Karen said, you could always PM Simon.

Exeter here too - glad to see East Devon is feeling the DLRP greatness!

poohmadmum said:
miffy 2003 : Hi : no we're from Honiton so not far away!

LOL We've got an East Devon club here with us three ;)

I'm in a village 5 miles outside Exeter sort of on the way to Honiton!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter