Is there a bus from TTC to MK bus lot?

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
DH just read a post on FB saying that there’s a bus that goes between the TTC bus lot to the MK bus lot, bypassing the ferry and monorail. She added that they have ridden it after MNNSHP and MVMCP. Just wanting to confirm whether there is such a bus or not, especially whether it runs at any time other than after the parties.

I've never seen it, and all I can find (semi-recently) online, are references to them putting buses on between the TTC and MK when there are issues with the monorail. In 2016 I took a bus from the TTC to the contemporary when the resort monorail went down, and we had a dinner reservation.

It does exist, but only on an "as needed" basis. You can't count on it. It's likely to run when the monorail is down for extended periods, at close after the parties and at other times when (also at park close) crowds are very high.

Steve

Thank you, everyone. You confirmed what I thought, and now DH can gently clarify for benefit of those who read that FB post.

On our last trip they made some available because the line for the monorail was crazy long. We had been on the line and saying how we weren't going to make it (and yes, we had left 90 minutes travel time from Epcot to MK) when a CM grabbed us and a few other families with young kids and brought us to a waiting bus. Another one pulled up behind it as we were loading and I saw another CM leading more families towards it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter