Is there a CBR FAQ thread anywhere?

married2grumpy

DIS Veteran
I just checked the resorts FAQ thread and no CBR. We are considering this resort for our next stay and I would like to get some info and pictures if possible. Please post any links you may know of that are about CBR. Thanks!

I am considering starting a CBR FAQ, one of these days :)

In the meantime, you might want to check out my pictures and info about my trips to CBR. Click on the links below. If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

P.S. As you probably know, we're all waiting to see new pictures of what the recently remodeled food court and sit-down restaurant look like! :)

You are one of the CBR experts here. I wish someone would start one for Port Orleans French Quarter. Please??

Seaspray,
If you start one, I'll definitely add to it! I've been to CBR five times so far (once for my honeymoon!) and consider myself to be an "almost" expert on the resort.

Hoping to re-visit the resort in late 2003 or early 2004 - - I'm DYING to see what they've done to Old Port Royale!

Seaspray has an awsome CBR site. You were very helpful when I was deciding where to stay last spring. I love this resort.
Kim&Chris-I can't wait to return to see the improvements also.
I would also add my comments to a CBR FAQ site.:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter