• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a chance we will catch the vea buss from orly?

Njut

Mouseketeer
I`ve never been at the Orly airport, but is quite small isn`t it? Compared to CDG whitch we have used earlier?

The thing is that our flight arrives 19.15 and the last bus from terminal S leaves 19.30... So we got only 15 minutes to catch the bus... I guess this will be a to little time since we have luggage with us. The bus however leave terminal W 19.40... Is it possible to get there in time do you think? Are these two terminals in the same building?

How much time did you guys use from you left the plane til you were out of the airport? Is it difficult to find the vea bustop?

I just have to check out the possibility for us to reach the bus instead of ordering a taxi or something.

Hoping for some answers

I've never flown into either Airport but I would be very, very surprised if your flight was landed, unloaded, through passport control, through baggage collection and out to the bus stop in 25 minutes.

Personally I'd look for alternative travel arrangements as all it would take would be a 10 minute delay either before you fly or in the air and you would be stuck.

Not a possibility. If we have come in late we have always caught the underground across Paris You need to catch the RER to Chatlet les Halles then change to the RER for Dsiney land Paris & Marne la vallee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter