Is there a "communal" TV room on the Dream?

JBird77

Earning My Ears
Here's a weird question...my husband is quite set in his ways and has his normal bedtime routine, which involves staying up way later than the kids and me and watching tv by himself. Because all four of us will be in the same stateroom, we're trying to think of a way to accommodate his routing without ruining our sleep! Is there anywhere on the Dream that's like a communal TV room where he could stay up late and watch tv without us? Thanks~

Couple beers or coffee along with pizza or nuggets up top watching funnel vision. We always stay up to watch a movie or I've seen them put up a sports game. It's not a common room but it's a good way to spend an evening in the fresh air.

In addition to the above suggestions, my DH will often download tv shows/movies to his Ipad prior to leaving for a trip and watch with earphones. It allows him to have his nightly routine and is not disruptive to the rest of us going to sleep.

There is a sports bar/pub in every Disney ship (O'Gills/Crown&fin) where they have big screen TV's and they're open late.
Not sure if your DH is into sports but if he is they'll be showing several on their screens.
He can have a beer/wine/coffee/tea and snacks and then head back to the room.

How late does he stay up? Most everything on the ship shuts down by midnight so a movie is most likely his only option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter