Is there a Doctor in the House?

Ian.Whiteley

Mouseketeer
I have a problem. It's only 3 weeks to our WDW trip to OKW and Disney Cruise and I constantly dream about it (sorry Kylie, I'm sure you'll return soon!)

Every night I can picture the swimming pools, accomodation, rides and everything Disney. Is this normal?
:confused:

My DW thinks I have a problem as last night I kicked her several times which I believe was a reaction to the drop on Tower of Terror! I haven't told her I was awake at the time (only joking).

Is there a cure, are there other sufferer's out there? Can I join a support group?Will the symptoms disappear?

:jester:

..... Is this normal?
I don't understand the question - what you describe seems perfectly normal to me! ;)
Is there a cure, are there other sufferer's out there?
Yes, there is a cure, but it can be expensive as you need to devote a couple of weeks per year to intensive therapy which is not available in this country. I hear that parts of Florida can offer the treatment most effectively.
Can I join a support group?
You've already found the support group.........
Will the symptoms disappear?

I don't think the syptoms will ever disappear, but I view that as a positive thing! :Pinkbounc

Nope sorry Ian, sounds terminal to me, I think you're going to suffer this for the rest of your days.

I can only recommend the treatment that Hilary prescribes, although I find that while I get around 2 weeks remission, symptoms are exaserbated on return to the UK.

Whatever you got, its catching

( But don't tell my husband)

I go to BW in 10 days and then cruise then OKW.

I can't go 15 minutes without screaming and im SOOOO excited.

I can't sleep

I think I'll be a wreck before I get there

!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter