Is there a Liquor store in Disney Springs?

Across the street from Disney Springs is a Speedway gas station. They have cold beer and possibly wine, not sure on that since we don’t drink it. If we don’t have a car we have been known to take a walk over before we hop on a bus and pick up a twelve pack. Much cheaper than paying 7 or 8 bucks for one beer at the resorts. Not the best option, but there if you like beer!

The Ganachery says candy and spirits but that may be liquor filled chocolates. There are several shops at EPCOT (WS) that sell wines, beers and spirits from their countries but you purchase them and pick them up at the exit as you leave. Also, at the deluxe resorts, you can purchase pre-mixed drinks at the various marketplaces. They are a bit expensive.

To answer your question, no.

It's gonna depend on what you're looking for...

Some PPs have mentioned where to find liquor if you have a car. We go during NYE and like to have something to toast/a few beers to drink that night (we don't do the parks).

You can go to the Speedway by Disney Springs or the Boardwalk. The markup on beer is pretty significant at the resorts, so we usually take the walk over to Speedway. At the end of the day - are we saving much? Not really.. but we do plenty of walking around Disney already - what's another mile or so?

We're also fans of the wine and champagne in the France pavilion in Epcot. It's not horribly priced and it's usually very good. You can find most liquors you need throughout World Showcase.

I believe there's also delivery, but again, when it's all said and done you may as well pay the up-charge and buy it at a gift shop.

I always order alcohol to my room from Garden Grocer. I also purchase a cooler and just leave it there (when I fly). It's nice as it's a cheaper alternative to the beer at the pool bars and they have a decent selection.

I know the Store that sells the Disney Housewares, I think it's called Mickey's Pantry usually carries some wines at Disney prices. Some of the same ones you can get in the resort gift shops. It's in the building connected to Earl of Sandwich.

We buys ours at Goodings in the Crossroads shopping center across the road from Hotel Blvd. Will have to find a new place before long though.

Be prepared for serious sticker shop if you buy on property. I can get 10 times the liquor at home for the same price. We tend to go to the liquor store out by the Target (sorry not sure what road that's on but its pretty well developed). Prices are better there but still more than we pay at home. So since we've started driving we bring our own now.

Some countries in Epcot also sell liquor. More than once I've bought a 1L bottle of Norwegian vodka in Norway, and it's only about $21. They have to deliver it to either the gift shop at the entrance to Epcot or the International Gateway, and allow minimum of four hours to pick it up. I've seen tequilas in Mexico, but haven't looked much in other countries (I like vodka, not tequila much).

Just got back from Kidani, and I swear I saw liquor at the shop there. Maybe at DVC resorts? (I'm sure it was expensive, but I swear I saw Maker's Mark...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter