Is there a November Check-In Thread?

Good evening everyone! My DW and I will be there from the 13th through the 15th, though we won't leave SoCal until Sunday the 17th. We're staying at Ayres by Honda Center and have rezzies at Carthay Circle at 7:00pm for the first night of the Winter WOC (like Aussie Princess). Hope to see some of you around!

Good evening everyone! My DW and I will be there from the 13th through the 15th, though we won't leave SoCal until Sunday the 17th. We're staying at Ayres by Honda Center and have rezzies at Carthay Circle at 7:00pm for the first night of the Winter WOC (like Aussie Princess). Hope to see some of you around!

I am doing lunch at WCT at 12 I want early show passes

WCT sounds good too, but we had a fantastic dinner at CC last year, so we'll celebrate our anniversary there this year. As for value, lunch packages are the way to go, and especially WCT. This year I'm looking forward to being at Cars Land at dusk to see the neon signs light up.

I'm here, its great. Low crowds and although a few things are closed, i can't complain!

My wife, son (1 year) and I are going for my 30th birthday 11/18-11/22. Staying at the DLH (my first time staying on site) and doing 3 days at the parks.

My wife, son (1 year) and I are going for my 30th birthday 11/18-11/22. Staying at the DLH (my first time staying on site) and doing 3 days at the parks.

Hello from Oregon, we are going the same time. 11/18 - 11/22. Grandma, Grandpa, grandson. Have never done pen trading, so we ordered a bunch off ebay and they all arrived yesterday. See you there.

Hello from Oregon, we are going the same time. 11/18 - 11/22. Grandma, Grandpa, grandson. Have never done pen trading, so we ordered a bunch off ebay and they all arrived yesterday. See you there.

We too are from Oregon and are going at the same time. It's me,my DH and DS 10. We are staying at PP and this is our first holiday trip to DL

We are going Nov 22-26! Can't wait, we love Disney during the holidays! Just hoping for some cold weather! :thumbsup2

SOON, SOON.....Nov. 14-17 .....myself, DH, DSister & her DH, for a big birthday celebration (still celebrating 2 weeks later!!)

This time next week is our arrival date and we will be sitting eating dinner at Goofys Kitchen! I'm pretty much busting out of my skin with excitement!

Nov 15 and 16! Excited to see the new WOC (winter dreams), small world, and holiday fireworks.

Just a few more days until we're there!
If you are there from the 11th-15th, and see a guy with a Lime Green Mickey Head on his Camera Strap, make sure and say Hi! :thumbsup2

Just a few more days until we're there! If you are there from the 11th-15th, and see a guy with a Lime Green Mickey Head on his Camera Strap, make sure and say Hi! :thumbsup2

That's a good point....don't forget your lime green mickey head so we can say hi to one another

I'm so excited. We leave on Friday and will spend the day in DCA. Even more exciting is that DH says that we can get APs again this year! :cool1:

That's a good point....don't forget your lime green mickey head so we can say hi to one another

That reminds me.. I need to make a lime green mickey head to put on our stroller or something. We are there the same time, the 11th - 16th.

I'll be there with just my wife, and I'm gonna be the 6'1" Chinese guy with either a Disneyland or SF Giants baseball hat and maybe a San Jose Sharks jersey on (when it's a game day). Be sure to flag us down and I'll spring for a snack!

My family and I will be there Nov. 26th-28th. We have dinner reservations at Goofy's Kitchen the 25th. SO EXCITED!

I'll be there with just my wife, and I'm gonna be the 6'1" Chinese guy with either a Disneyland or SF Giants baseball hat and maybe a San Jose Sharks jersey on (when it's a game day). Be sure to flag us down and I'll spring for a snack!

Lol, love your screen name!!

Go Giants!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter