• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

is there a problem with the boards

There are alot of things x'ed out now. You can not see avitars either. Does no good to use the emoticons. Anyone else notice this?

YES! THIS!

I've been WAITING for someone else to mention this - it's been happening to me for over an hour now! It's definitely broken:headache:

I even rebooted, thinking it was my laptop, but no....it just the DIS.

YES! THIS!

I've been WAITING for someone else to mention this - it's been happening to me for over an hour now! It's definitely broken:headache:

I even rebooted, thinking it was my laptop, but no....it just the DIS.

We are working on the servers this evening.

Please be patient. It will all come back eventually.

Site is slow as molasses again. I'm sorry to say I won't be visiting here if it keeps up. I just don't have that much free time on my hands to go to a site that at one time, was enjoyable. I'll be one less person on the server though. If enough of us give up, it should be fine again, lol.

Site is slow as molasses again. I'm sorry to say I won't be visiting here if it keeps up. I just don't have that much free time on my hands to go to a site that at one time, was enjoyable. I'll be one less person on the server though. If enough of us give up, it should be fine again, lol.

I tried a few times to reply to this last night and could not - I finally gave up!

I do the same thing - I try to go on and end up leaving. Either I can't get on or it takes two minutes for anything. I know they are working on it and I appreciate and love the board but it is frustrating so one needs to leave - :sad2:

site was better on Sunday 4/8/12 from 12pm - 12am ... since then it has been a difficult experience = must have extreme patience ... again.

There is nothing wrong with the speed today, but everything else is messed up. The New Post link doesn't work.

According to Webmaster Alex there are new servers going in late this afternoon. Some down-time is expected. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter