Is there a shuttle that goes from the airport directly to Sea World?

YesI'mObsessed

~MTFBWY~
A friend of mine is going to WDW in May and wants to do SW the first day directly from the airport and is trying to avoid renting a car. Is there a shuttle? And how can he get to WDW resort from Sea World. I know, it sounds ridiculous. But he seems to think there is a way. Thanks! :sunny:

There is no shuttle from the airport to SW that I am aware of, what you might want to do is to look into a town car service. I'm sure they would take him there, but what would he do with his luggage if he came right from the airport?
As far as going from WDW to SW, he can take a town car, or Mears or the lynx bus goes from the TTC to SW, I think that there is a change of bus involved, but apparently it is an inexpensive way to get from WDW to SW.

He is doing MYW so his luggage would go directly to WDW. But it sounds too complicated to me. It's pretty cheap to rent a car and free to park on Disney, I think he'd be better off getting a map and a rental car for the week. Thanks!

I second getting a rental car. It was so easy driving from Pop Century to Seaworld. We also drove to the disney parks and DQ without any difficulty. It was nice not having to wait for a bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter