• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

Planning on October 1-9 2011. We will need two rooms; maybe new rooms in POFQ.

Subscribing also..... Want to go oct 1-11 but thinking about moving it to sept 29th for fd. Hoping they extend it :)

I'm joining you too. We're doing a cruise with a pre and post cruise stay so hoping for some room only discounts. :thumbsup2

I am like everyone else......I want FD for October :littleangel:, but I am planning a short weekend trip in Jan. to take advantage of the small room discount!!!! I LOVE DISNEY!!!!!

I just booked Oct 1-8th and could really use a nice discount. We are moving up to a moderate rather than our usual value.

I am also hoping to get a great deal in October! We ahve never been to the Halloween Party and my youngest son will be turning two then! Good luck to all!

Booked POFQ for October. Hoping for a GP or AP code! (PIN is too much to wish for! :rotfl:)

Hopping on board...planning a late October to early November trip and waiting on some good codes to come out. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but a free dining code would be the best this trip :scared1:. Looking forward to the wait with the rest of you....

I see that they are coming out with children stay and play for free. It has to be booked by 02/13/10. I never thought that was that great of a deal......considering that children stay free anyways.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!pixiedust:

Saw that there are new room discounts today...that end on October 1st!!! :eek: They're making me crazy, not extending anything past October, it's making me wonder if they are thinking October is going to be crazy this year, with the 40th anniversary and everything! REALLY praying for a pin code now...:cutie:

Saw that there are new room discounts today...that end on October 1st!!! :eek: They're making me crazy, not extending anything past October, it's making me wonder if they are thinking October is going to be crazy this year, with the 40th anniversary and everything! REALLY praying for a pin code now...:cutie:

In past years, the general discounts for October 1 - December 31 have not been released until mid August. You can go to mousesavers.com and see the past discounts and when they were released. I have already booked mid October at regular price and will have the discount applied when/if it is released (fingers crossed!)

I see that they are coming out with children stay and play for free. It has to be booked by 02/13/10. I never thought that was that great of a deal......considering that children stay free anyways.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!pixiedust:

That was my impression...if you're two adults or two adults with two kids the hotel rate is the same....now does "kids play free" mean you'll save the ticket price (let's say 7 day, PH, WP, NoExp) of ~ $470 on the 3-9 yr old? We'll be past that being a good deal for us after '11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter