Is there an unofficial LGBT hangout spot on property?

Archaeren

Earning My Ears
I'm organizing a trip for me, my SO, and a bunch of our queer friends for the end of August and man I think we would love something like this. (I don't know enough about locations to recommend anything personally, though.)

Here is Boston there was a Guerrilla Queer bar that was popular for a while, where it would be announced on social media that Bar X would be the gay bar on a particular night, word would spread through a mailing list and social media and we would take over a particular bar on a particular night. That might be a more fun way of doing things.
This idea seems really great imo. I'm very interested in subscribing if a mailing list like this crops up. 💌

ajjonesehc

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I’m thinking it should probably be in Disney springs to allow people not staying on property easier access to parking. While I love the Wave and Abacadrabar, Parking could be an issue. Either that or there is a rotating schedule.

Note: Sweet Caroline is a terrible ear worm that I picked up just from reading this thread. I agree that it should be banned at Jellyrolls, or anywhere else for that matter.

• ajjonesehc

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    I always thought the bar at the Wave in the Contemporary would make a great bar for a weekly Gay night. Good food, served later than most places, and has a decent vibe.
    Just tried the Wave for the first time this week and I couldn’t agree more. Could be a great gay bar night location.

lorenni

DIS Veteran
    Clearly none of you are Red Sox fans. There should be exemption for your proposed ban on Sweet Caroline or what will we play during the seventh inning stretch?

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News