Is there any Disney internet radio left?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
Just saw that mouseworld radio has ceased to be. I looked for more information and discovered Live 365 is also gone. Good thing I downloaded all of that park background music someone had on here years ago, but is there any park related internet music left?
Daisyx3

agree with all of the above.

another great app is Subsonic Radio...they have multiple "channels" of disney park music (my fav is the Soarin channel). And no commercials plus if you join their website you can request music to be played.

and no, I'm not associated with them...just a fan :)

Radionomy app has a few good ones. Magical Mouse Radio and MagicBand Radio are pretty good.

l enjoy several of those listed already. I also like the playlist titled "Disney World Parks Music" on Spotify. The sequence of the list is arranged in the order like you might tour different areas of the parks. You can listen and imagine waking through the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter