Is there any point to calling for a pin code?

tigerlilly

Mouseketeer
If your planning your trip for next fall? We are planning on calling this weekend for reservations in December (early not Holiday season) so do we ask if we have a code attatched to our name now? We have recieved post cards with PIN #'s every summer (for fall dates) for the last 5 years but have not been able to go to WDW so I guess my question is would they even offer a code this far out?

tigerlilly said:
If your planning your trip for next fall? We are planning on calling this weekend for reservations in December (early not Holiday season) so do we ask if we have a code attatched to our name now? We have recieved post cards with PIN #'s every summer (for fall dates) for the last 5 years but have not been able to go to WDW so I guess my question is would they even offer a code this far out?

Don't call now. Codes are only out through July 4. Watch the boards to see when the codes come out later in the year.

Duds

Thanks for the info I figured as much but thought I would ask. So usually when normal codes come out you check for PIN codes I guess. thanks everyone :)

For the late April-July 4th time frame, people started getting postcards/emails about a month before AP rates came out (which was on March 9th).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter