Is there any way to guage the number of listeners to the podcast?

cxcelica

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to tell how many downloads a podcast received, or any other way to measure the amount of listeners to the podcast.

I am curious about how much the podcast has grown in the last few months. It really has hit its stride, and there are more and more posters on this board.

Keep up the great work crew!!

That definitely would be interesting to know.

It does seem like we're getting a lot more posters over here - that's great!!

I love the PodSquad...I love the Roundtable....I miss Kevin and John.....NJ is a lucky state.....ooooo.....ahhhhhh........yea!

Don't know where that came from long day and I am feeling silly!!

I bet Corey knows and will tell us once vacation time is over.....
I would think that the Podcast Alley voting has helped with getting the show noticed by a larger audience.
And as we can all attest, once you listen, you are hooked.

I am a fairly new listener. I've been listening to the episodes I've missed in reverse order. It is a pretty interesting way of doing it, and now I can get a grasp of some of the older shows the crew references.
It would be interesting to know the number of listeners. I'm guessing Corey can pull stats from the website downloads and also from iTunes...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter