Is there anything related to The Wiggles?

kaseyC

Mom to 3 lovely Princesses
I have 13mos and 6 yr old DDs, who are crazy about the Wiggles, I am wondering since they are now a part of Playhouse Disney if there are any Wiggles related merchandise, shows or activities at Disney World?

We were just there last week and I didn't spot anything Wiggles related. I was a bit bummed because my 3 year old loves them! Check out the kiosk outside of the Playhouse Disney show though....I didn't have a chance to check it out because it was POURING when we left the show and I was fiddling around with the ponchos. From a distance, I saw alot of Bear stuff for sale but maybe there was some Wiggles stuff hidden in there!

Have a fun trip!

I know they sell stuff on the their webiste

www.thewiggles.com

I love the Wiggles...I watch them every morning!!

now weren't they around when I was a little kid? :( :(

My 2-year-old DD listens to the Wiggles tape "Yummy Yummy" every time we're in the car. It's pretty scary but I know most of the words to all the songs!

I wonder if Disney has any plans for them at WDW.

I know what you mean about the songs. We keep the Wiggle Time CD in our car and know my DH and I cannot get those songs out of our head.:D Those songs are one of the few things that will calm my 13mos DD down. She is just too cute when she is watching the videos and trying to do the movements.:) I hope we find something Wiggle related during our August WDW trip. Even though her wiggle tapes and CD will be traveling to Disney with us.

F.Y.I.

According to the Wiggles web site"
"The Wiggles’ Online Store cannot sell video or music to the USA and Canada as it is under exclusive licence to HIT Entertainment in the USA (except for Morgan's CD)."

I haven't heard of anything wiggles in WDW, however, I noticed on TICKETMASTER's website that there is a Wiggles tour cominig up. You can go to ticketmaster.com and search Wiggles. Dates and locations will come up. If you can't see them in WDW, maybe they'll be near you soon.

My son too is HUGE into the Wiggles. Has been now for a year.
But looks like those of us NOT on the east Coast for the time being are being ignored for concerts at least according to the Wiggles site for now.:mad:

I did not see any Wiggles stuff while I was at Disney. My DS is turning 3 in August & he wants the Wiggles stuff for his birthday. For Christmas last year I did order some Wiggles stuff off Ebay & had good luck. I have just ordered party items from the online site this week, but now I have to figure out what to do for a cake. Guess we are going to have to make something ourselves.
By the way we did goto the concert last year when the Wiggles was in NC. We really ejoyed it. Hopefully they will be back this way in the fall.

I am sure you already see The Wiggles on Playhouse Disney every day, twice a day. I think it's on at 8 or 8:30 am and 11 am. Also, I just saw yesterday in Walmart, VCR tapes of the Wiggles.

Thank you for that link!! The tickets for Mpls go on sale tomorrow! My two year old is going to flip!

We burned a Wiggles CD of off KAZA and got about 40 songs on it... the kids love it and we listen to it in the car always

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter