Is there anywhere to BUY a custom shirt like these?

tiff211

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=blue>Was busted by
I LOVE the designs I see. However, I am not talented enough to do it myself. I got nervous just READING the tips!! :scared:

Is there anyway to get t-shirts made for a cost?

I'm not sure if they can be uploaded to Zazzle, but if you're worried about doing the ironing, don't be! It is so easy! I can't do any of the designing, but I had one of the designers here create something for me, she emailed me the finished design, and then all I had to do was print it out on the transfer paper (very easy!) and then do the ironing on 20 shirts. All told it took me one day to print them out. A couple of hours to cut out the designs, and another day to iron them on. It went fast, and was so much fun!

Try it and you'll soon get hooked. I am hooked and I don't design. You have to be careful with this hobby, or you'll become one of us, a Disney Design Addict!

By the way, I love your baby's picture. What a doll!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter