Is there anywhere to hide in MK for the night?

btwitkin

Mouseketeer
Have you ever thought about hiding out somewhere in MK where they wouldn't check, and then walk around all night after all the CM's have left, even though you couldn't go on the rides?

Where would you hide out? What would you do with the whole place to yourself for the night?

Since this isn't really a trip planning item, I'm going to move this thread over to the theme parks community board.

I'm sure all of us have thought about trying to hide in the Magic Kingdom in the past, but I'm sure they know all the hiding spots ;)

I thought about doing that when I was young,and if you really think about it it would be a huge mistake for anyone to try.You do know there's probably hundreds of people who work those graveyard shift hours cleaning,painting,fixing and who knows how many other things.You would probably spend the entire night trying to avoid them to avoid getting caught and going to Disney jail and that's if you make it that far,security sweeps the park after park closing and as I said even if you avoid them you'd probably end up regretting it.With all that said,if they offered select passholders the opportunity to spend the night at MK for say,$100 I'd be there,even if the rides aren't open,I think it would be cool to just check out the activity,but legally.

I don't think this is really possible. My husband and I got seperated once when our kids were young. I had the 4 yr old and decided to finally go back to the hotel and meet there because I just couldn't find him. (Too tired to realize he'd be worried. Dumb!) Anyway, he goes to a CM and asks for help,thinking this might be bad, and they told him that the machines count everyone on the way in and out, and they would know if someone were left in the park that didn't belong. True? Who knows...

I don't think this is really possible. My husband and I got seperated once when our kids were young. I had the 4 yr old and decided to finally go back to the hotel and meet there because I just couldn't find him. (Too tired to realize he'd be worried. Dumb!) Anyway, he goes to a CM and asks for help,thinking this might be bad, and they told him that the machines count everyone on the way in and out, and they would know if someone were left in the park that didn't belong. True? Who knows...

ahh, the days before cell phones!

I would wear army fatigues and climb a tree. :tiptoe:

What about the people the exits thru the wheelchair exit, sometimes CM are counting them, but not always.

not true we were let out by security at MK and didnt go through a turnstile to be checked out, so how would they have an accurate count.

i know in disney land paris not sure about walt disney world but they practice parades dances and shows during out of hours also as mentioned before when cleaning and fixing happens

when people go through in wheel chairs the CM will spin the exit turnstiles around

I am pretty sure their night crew is huge. You would not be able to get around.

As for counting people on the way out, I know they do, but too much room for human error (strollers, wheelchairs, and ECVs) for them to use that to measure if someone stayed behind.

It's a fun fantasy but besides the huge crew of CM's who sweap, clean, inspect and replant everything every night there is the added risk of being banned from Disney for life. Which would be bad :scared1:.

Several years ago, we had a dinner PS for CRT at the same time the park was closing. We had a leisurely dinner and were one of the last to leave the castle. That stroll down main street is one of my BEST WDW memories ever. We were all alone except for one CM sweeping the sidewalks. The urge to dart into one of the lands was overwhelming, but I am sure several hundred cameras were watching us.

Then we can get a broom and dust pan and pretend you are one of the cleaning people :) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter