Is there drama with Disney vloggers?

What did you observe or hear?

Adam the woo for example just sold all his Disney stock and says he wants to distance himself from Disney. Granted, Adam is kind of a weird guy lol. I also know a few cm friends and they told me that vloggers are going to start getting cracked down on because Disney is hiring their own. I don’t watch a whole lot of them except the trackers but but was just wondering

Adam is a nice guy but dramatic.

I haven't heard anything about Disney hiring vlogging CM's.

Honestly I doubt they would since they basically already get plenty of free publicity and they partner with some to showcase certain events/attractions.

Adam the woo for example just sold all his Disney stock and says he wants to distance himself from Disney. Granted, Adam is kind of a weird guy lol. I also know a few cm friends and they told me that vloggers are going to start getting cracked down on because Disney is hiring their own. I don’t watch a whole lot of them except the trackers but but was just wondering

Hmm.....when I searched his name I came across an article saying he had been banned for life from Disney years ago (like 7-8)... but obviously that didn't happen unless he bought single day tickets...

Their often is drama between vloggers and each other or them and their critics or them and Disney. Nature of the biz. No big.

Is there drama with Disney Vloggers?
Do wood chucks chuck wood?

Kind of late to be selling Disney stock. It is down over 12% on the year in a year which the Dow gained over 20%.

Can’t stand the stupid laugh that the guy from resort tv 1 has. How about that for drama. Lol

Yeah Disney either smothers them with freebies to steer the narrative or they tell their own point of view. Im sure Disney doesn't love the later.

He's been on a bit of a "finding himself" journey again. Seems like he dives head first into things for a bit and then switches it up. I wouldn't read too much into his actions.

Adam is planning a new traveling concept for 2022, he is going through the Country on a small town America tour, sounds like it's going to be a fun adventure.
He is starting new videos in the next couple days.

I believe this has to do with mickeyviews youtuber and DSNY newscast youtuber. I think it started on twitter, someone asked if the disney parks will continue to exist in the future...something something and it turned into an argument or something

Is there drama with Disney Vloggers?
Do wood chucks chuck wood?

Kind of late to be selling Disney stock. It is down over 12% on the year in a year which the Dow gained over 20%.

Really.. now is the time to hold, not sell! Poor Woo...

Can’t stand the stupid laugh that the guy from resort tv 1 has. How about that for drama. Lol

I enjoy their streams -he does have a quirky laugh, but they have the best streaming quality and put a lot of effort into it. They're also honest and positive ...which is refreshing on a Friday night after a long week.

A couple of them has something we are not allowed to talk about here but they will be back soon.
Another one is in Hawaii right now or is back and posting his videos now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter