Is there really an Escher's keep inside the castle?

kangaroodle

DVC Member
I've been reading the Kingdom Keepers books and wondering if anyone knows if there really was/is an Escher's Keep staircase inside the castle. Since the books take place inside the MK, a lot of the places/attractions are based on what is reality. Like the parts about the utilidors, the garbage sysytem, the computer room etc., are all real. I know some things are made up for the book. Any cast members know?:confused3 The book explains the staircase as something the imagineers designed and then realized it would be too dangerous for guests, so it's just still "there".

I've moved this thread to the Theme Parks Community board.

No, there is no Escher's staircase in the castle, although there now is one inside the Haunted Mansion. It's one of the many, many (did I mention many?) literary liberties that Ridley Pearson took with the facts. :)

No, there is no Escher's staircase in the castle, although there now is one inside the Haunted Mansion. It's one of the many, many (did I mention many?) literary liberties that Ridley Pearson took with the facts. :)

I think you left out at least one "many".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter