Is there something going on at Pop? Got moved/upgraded to Riverside

adear11

DisDad #800
Hi All.

So, we were supposed to check in to a pool view room at Pop tomorrow. I got a call from the resort today to ask if we would be interested in a complimentary upgrade to a River view room at Port Orleans - Riverside. Of course I accepted it, but am a bit curious as to what caused the upgrade/move. I asked the cast member that I was on the phone with why I was being moved, and she just gave me a generic "your room isn't available" type response.

This is the first time that I've ever had this happen. I don't mind the change at all. The Pop reservation was just two nights before we move over to BC for the rest of our trip. I'm just curious if anyone knows what may have caused the move.

Hi All.

So, we were supposed to check in to a pool view room at Pop tomorrow. I got a call from the resort today to ask if we would be interested in a complimentary upgrade to a River view room at Port Orleans - Riverside. Of course I accepted it, but am a bit curious as to what caused the upgrade/move. I asked the cast member that I was on the phone with why I was being moved, and she just gave me a generic "your room isn't available" type response.

This is the first time that I've ever had this happen. I don't mind the change at all. The Pop reservation was just two nights before we move over to BC for the rest of our trip. I'm just curious if anyone knows what may have caused the move.
Most likely some sort of maintenance issue took your room, and maybe a whole floor, out of service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter