Is there transportation between MK and DAK?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
Trying to work out my dining options (not more than one TS/day) and pondering a CP breakfast then hop over to DAK.

To simplify things i would just dine at the park you will be at for the day. It will eat up a lot of time to dine at CP and then take the bus to AK. Just a thought. Or if you really want to park hop then just do breakfast - spend time at MK until early afternoon then head to AK.

To simplify things i would just dine at the park you will be at for the day. It will eat up a lot of time to dine at CP and then take the bus to AK. Just a thought. Or if you really want to park hop then just do breakfast - spend time at MK until early afternoon then head to AK.

I'm not that concerned about the time - I've got 8 days in the parks and have never believed in commando-style touring. I'd rather spend time in DAK, but I'm not thrilled with the dining options there for breakfast other than TH which I'm doing my first day in DAK.

It may be a moot point anyway as nothing is showing available for CP unless it's just not all loaded yet.

We love CP brft, but if you can't get it, you could consider Boma brft buffet at AKL before heading to AK.

Trying to work out my dining options (not more than one TS/day) and pondering a CP breakfast then hop over to DAK.

I think you may have to take the boat or monorail over to the Transportation and Ticket Center and catch a bus from there. The only buses actually at the MK gates are to resorts, and all buses from MK to other parks are technically from the TTC. Or you can walk over to the Contemporary and catch a bus to DAK from there. For whatever reason, although you can get a direct bus from DAK to MK, you can't do the reverse, MK to DAK, without a stop at TTC.

I think you may have to take the boat or monorail over to the Transportation and Ticket Center and catch a bus from there. The only buses actually at the MK gates are to resorts, and all buses from MK to other parks are technically from the TTC. Or you can walk over to the Contemporary and catch a bus to DAK from there. For whatever reason, although you can get a direct bus from DAK to MK, you can't do the reverse, MK to DAK, without a stop at TTC.

Thanks. I ended up changing the date of CP breakfast to an MK day.

This is no longer true, there are direct buses to the parks from the MK bus stops now.

Just to note, between MK and Epcot, it's the monorail unless it's not running to get between them and then I think it's still the monorail and you catch the epcot bus from ttc instead of switching loops. (epcot to mk I find it faster to just exit international gateway if your near it and catch the bus from boardwalk).

Also to note, there is a new express bus option which is $19 per person for 1 day or $29 for 7 days. This gives you a bus between parks that leaves from backstage and skips security at the next park. I personally love it and find it valuable if your doing a lot of hopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter