• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this a good price for Davy Crockett's Ranch

raph_b

<font color="red">Proud Redhead</font>
Hi guys

Long time no post! I hope everyone is ok :)

We're thinking of going back to DLRP in September (around 9th or 10th) and on the French site at the moment can get 2 nights in Davy Crockett's Ranch for about £330.

The problem is that I've got no idea if this is a decent deal or not. Its been so long since I've looked at prices and deals!

So over to you experts :thumbsup2

Does this seem like a good price to you?

What kind of deals are offered for 2 night packages these days?

Thanks very much!

What package is that?

Assume you have APs?

Just checked online, and the 9th comes up with the 35% off Hotel and Park Tickets + FREE for kids under 7 offer? Price = £291.85 for 2 nights

Better deals are generally for bookings of more than 2 nights, and I think the best deal at the moment is the early booking offer (2 nights & 2 days free), e.g., £341.00 for 4 nights in December :thumbsup2

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/offers/special-offers/early-booker-offer.html

Thanks for replying markpsych :thumbsup2

I think the £291.85 price is for one adult and there will be 2 of us.

I got the £330 price for 2 adults from the French website.

I thought longer stays would probably still get the best deals but unfortunately we only have time for 2 nights this time!

PS No APs either, we'll be getting tickets with our hotel package.

You're welcome...

For hotel and tickets I think £165 per night is very good!

Have a great time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter