Is this a typical rate?

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
We've had our room booked for our honeymoon for ages. We are staying at All-Star Sports. I honestly didn't pay too much attention to the price. It's not like I had a choice. The values are the cheapest we could get so I just selected one and went through the motions. (Oh the wonders of credit cards!) Anyway, today I was going through some paperwork and noticed that we are only paying $99/night during July 4th week. Now this may be very typical but I'm not sure so I thought I would ask.

It would cost me at least a hundred bucks to stay in any motel/hotel in my city and they aren't anything fancy. (I'm not saying this is cheap. Don't forget. That's USD...I had to add on the exchange.)

Just thought I'd ask: How expensive can the values run?

Ali

The most a standard room at a value can run is $114 during holiday season, $109 during peak, $99 during regular (when you're going) and $77 during value.
Do you have AAA - you could call to see if that discount is available (it would be 15% off the rack rate).
What type of tickets are you buying? Have you thought of buying 1 annual pass... I'm not sure if it would be worth it for you or not, but values are $74/night or moderates are $109/night with an annual pass. You would have to figure how much more the pass would cost as compared to what you are buying, and how much the discount on your resort room it would add up to.

Weluvpluto, actually we already have our tickets. Back in August we bought 7-day park hopper plus passes (2 of them). At the time, I looked at the AP but it didn't seem worth it seeing as this will be the only time we'll get to go to WDW in a long time.

About the rate though, July 3rd to the 10th is considered to be regular season? I don't understand that because we have been told to prepare for the worst crowds. I know that it's not holiday because we're checking in on the 3rd but wouldn't it be peak?

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter