Is This Enough Time?

tinkermom23

DIS Veteran
On Thanksgiving day we have ADR for Boma breakfast at 9:20. Our flight at MCO is 2:30. If we have everything packed and at luggage services before breakfast, can we reasonably get to Boma and back to CBR for the ME or will this just be too rushed?
Thanks!

ME will require you to be at your hotel around 11.00 for a 2.30 flight. I think its do-able however to be on the safe side I would either keep checking back in with MDE to see if you can push your reservations until a bit earlier (breakfast starts at 7.30) or take a chance and show up early on the day and see if they will seat you a bit earlier.

No way. Your pick up time will be around 11:30 (plus or minus 15 minutes.) You will need to be at the platform, completely ready to go, 15 minutes before that. You should plan on being back at CBR by 10:30. That would require leaving AKL by 9:15 at the latest.

ETA: Even if you take a cab back to CBR you'll need to leave the restaurant by 10:00 (which will require a miracle.)

Last edited:

If you take a cab or private car back to the airport (and from AKL to CBR), it could work as you would then need to be picked up 2 to 2 1/2 hours before your flight. That would give you until about 11 am to be done with breakfast. A cab to the airport is about $50 + tip. Valet at CBR can call a van cab for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter