Is this fake, is this a rumor?

Dive Bar Casanova

Mouseketeer
This is Posting around the motorsports and boating forums.
Looks fake to me but some are buying into it getting parents worked up.
Anyone got th real scoop?:
Thank you for any Legit

img_7253-jpeg.1374218

Last edited:
If you have the Disneyland app, you can check her appearance at Pixie Hollow. She’ll be there tomorrow. It is true that she no longer does the inside meet and greet at Town Square in Magic Kingdom, but I don’t think it’s because she seen is problematic.

There are certainly some issues with Peter Pan, which is why it has the notice at the beginning of the movie if you watch it on Disney+

Yeah, this stems from the MK meet and greet ending or being moved. There is not necessarily some deeper meaning other than that they are changing the offering. Tinkerbell still appears in the Festival of Fantasy parade, flies during the fireworks, and meets at Disneyland. They also recently did a live-action Peter Pan movie for Disney+ and the character is generally presented the same way as far as dress goes. This is just someone trying to stir up trouble.

Tinkerbell in the parks is not exactly the same character she was in Peter Pan from the 50s or the play.

If a character is giving me body issues in the park it is more likely a princess.

And they also give me unrealistic expectations about hair.
And I have been trying for months for forest animals to clean my room... no success yet!

Last edited:
And I have been trying for months for forest animals to clean my room... no success yet!

These birds and mice are still not working hard enough on my dress. $27 in feed so far! They better pick up the pace. What school taught them to sew? They should get their money back.

We lucked out seeing Tinkerbell fly directly over us right before Christmas. The park was insanely packed as one of the only nights with fireworks for day guests. So we tried moving into a less crowded area. So happy and surprised to see her overhead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter