• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this feasible?

curlee-Q

I believe in fairies
We are heading to WDW August 12-16. Our flight lands at Orlando International at 6 pm on the 12th. We are staying at Riverside and taking the Magical Express.

Do you think it's feasible to make Wishes at 10 pm at MK? We have booked a FP for it but since this is my first time taking Magical Express and I have no idea how long it usually takes!

We have done about a dozen trips in the past several years, and from the time the plane touches down until the time we enter a park, it has been almost exactly 3 hours every time.

So yes it is quite feasible.

As long as your flight isn't delayed, you should be at your resort at 7:30-8:00. So you should be able to make MK by 9:00. But what about dinner?

As long as your flight isn't delayed, you should be at your resort at 7:30-8:00. So you should be able to make MK by 9:00. But what about dinner?

Dinner is the one thing that's making me question doing this. My initial plan was to eat a large lunch (our flight leaves at 3) then pack some snacks to hold us over. We are a party of two adults so we will survive, but we may have to stop at the food court or grab something at MK.

I would try for it. It is just a FP+ and you have already bought the ticket.

Probably jinxing myself for our next trip but we have yet to take 3 full hours getting to the Resort (the avg they suggest it can take). Our last trip was the longest at close to 2 hours but most are closer to 90 min from touch down to walking in the Resort.

Dinner is the one thing that's making me question doing this. My initial plan was to eat a large lunch (our flight leaves at 3) then pack some snacks to hold us over. We are a party of two adults so we will survive, but we may have to stop at the food court or grab something at MK.
If you can wait till MK you can stop at Casey's for hot dogs and take them in and have a seat on the turf and eat while waiting on the shows to start. Lines at Casey's get long close to Wishes but if that's all you want to do, grab food, sit down, eat and watch Celebrate the Magic/Wishes you should be ok

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter